How To's section
- How to ensure that my USB Hard Drive can be used as Recovery Media.
- How to know if my USB Drive is using GPT or MBR partition style.
- How to know if my computer is using UEFI or BIOS (legacy).
- How to convert a MBR disk to GPT.
- How to convert a GPT disk to MBR.
- How to convert a drive from exFAT to NTFS file system.
- How to revert back a USB Hard Disk partially converted to a Recovery Media.
- How to find the "Machine Identifier".
- How to disable the Continuous Data Protection.
- You encounter issues installing or activating Softthinks Backup and Recovery.
- Your system disk is running out of space.
- Making a System Backup or a Data Backup takes several hours.
- You are not able to create your Factory Recovery Media.
- When you want to consult the Context Help you have a message indicating that you are running an older version of the software.